Support > Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Privacy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Cell Wellbeing App, hosted by GadgetHeaven.net! Thank you for visiting our website, hydration-app.com, (hereafter, the “Website”) which are governed by the following Terms and Condition (this “Agreement”) The purpose of this Agreement is to sets out rights and obligations and other necessary matters between “You”, “Your” or “User” shall refer to any natural or legal person, Cell Wellbeing Ltd and gadgetheaven.net, the Website, and its subsidiaries (“Cell Wellbeing” and gadgetheaven.net) in connection to the usage of this Website. By accessing to this Website, you hereby agree to be bound by this Agreement, thus please read them carefully. As used in this Agreement, the terms “Cell Wellbeing”, “Us”, “Our” or “We”, hereby refer to the Cell Wellbeing and its subsidiaries.
- In this Agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
“You”, “Your”, “User”
|Means any natural or legal person who was granted the Services provided by Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing in accordance with this Agreement.|
|Means the Terms and Condition which set out rights and obligations and other necessary matters between person trading products or services from Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing.|
|Means the Cell Wellbeing App that is being offered by Gadgetheaven.net and is designed and built by Cell Wellbeing Ltd, they are not the same company. |
For all other products from Gadget Heaven, see gadgetheaven.net
|Means the Cel-Wellbeing Hydration and L.I.F.E Apps.|
|Means alphabets, numbers, or certain combination of alphabets and numbers selected by the member and registered to Cell Wellbeing for the identification of the member.|
|Means any combination of alphabets and numbers selected by the member and registered to Cell Wellbeing for the purpose of confirming the identity of member and protecting confidential information.|
|Means any day during which Services are normally provided by Cell Wellbeing, which excludes Saturday, Sundays and any public and/or bank holidays in Germany.|
|Means submitting post reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions and other information on the Website.|
|Means via e-mails, electronic record or other mode of electronic communication to contact with Cell Wellbeing.|
3. Amendments/Variation of the Agreement
- Notwithstanding any clause stated herein, we reserve the right and at our absolute discretion to add, change, discontinue, remove, or suspend any content, including, without limitation, all audio, video, images, graphics, software, data and information (the “Content”), posted on the Website, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Website, temporarily or permanently from time to time without any prior notice to you. We further reserve our rights to update this Agreement from time to time without prior notice to you. You are responsible to review these terms and condition periodically for any updates or changes. Your continuance usage of this Website following the changes will indicate that you have and will accept and agree to the subsequent revised terms.
4. Customer Registration and Account
- 4.1 Customers of Cell Wellbeing may register a personal account for the use of the Website. Upon registering an account on the Website, you will have to create a login name and a password. Your account is for your sole use and you may not authorize others to use your account without our prior consent.
- 4.2 You agree and warrant that the information you provided in your account as required in the registration process is current, complete and accurate. You shall be solely responsible in maintaining the confidentially of your ID, Password and other personal information safe and secure. In addition, you must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We shall not be held responsible and/or liable, directly or indirectly in whatsoever way for any loss or damage imposed as a result with your failure to comply with this clause.
- 4.3 We reserve our absolute right to suspend or terminate your account or suspend you of any future use of the Website and/or Services in any capacity at any time, where we have reasonable ground to believe that: your use of the Website and/or Services does not comply with this Agreement or any applicable legislation or regulation; or (ii) the information you provided for registration of your account is not true or accurate; or (iii) your account is being used by third party without our consent.
- 4.4 We shall not be liable or be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the deletion of any data contained in your account.
5. Limitation of Liabilities
- 5.1 The content displayed on the Websites is provided without any representations, guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- 5.2 Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Websites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Websites, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- 5.3 Purchase of hardware and software products from Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing, is an acknowledgement and agreement by the purchaser(s) that compliance with the relevant authorities as to the hardware/software use in any particular territory lies with the purchaser(s). Whilst Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing undertake to seek compliance wherever possible, particular standards/rulings may change or be amended or altered in some way and current compliance remains the responsibility of the purchaser(s).
6. Distribution and Rebates
- 6.1 In the event we have appointed you to be part of our B2B program and/or to hold any role which has an associated rebate, you are entitled to get paid on the every successful completion of these roles. The value and frequency of payment from Cell Wellbeing may vary from time to time and details of the qualifying sales and rebates due can be found in the “Rebates” page on your dashboard under your user login.
- 6.2 Rebates for qualifying sales are made to the distributor twice monthly.
- Qualifying sales are calculated based on the sales conducted during the period of a minimum of 30 calendar days prior to the payment date which fall under the following date periods.
- Qualifying Sales for Payment Date 1 = Sales conducted within the period from the 28th day of the preceding month of the 14th of the following month inclusive.
- Qualifying Sales for payment date 2 = 15th of the month to the 27th of the month inclusive.
- 6.3 Any cancellations or de-activated accounts will not be counted as qualifying sales for rebates. Rebates will only be paid out to those who have an active user account. If your account becomes suspended, then you will still accrue qualifying rebates but you will be unable to claim these until your account is active. Activation terms may vary from time to time but is usually the payment of 1 monthly minimum payment according to the plan that you initially agreed to. See your plan details in the dashboard for further details.
7. Intellectual Property Rights, Trademarks, Copyrights
- All materials, including information, trade name, images, graphics, text, logos, page headers, button icons, audio clips, video clips, scripts, digital downloads, data compilations, software are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property (‘’IP’’) are owned, controlled and licensed by Cell Wellbeing, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Cell Wellbeing and are protected by Hong Kong and international trademark and copyright laws. You may access, view, print and download all the related material on this Website for non-commercial use or for your own personal use. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, trade name, logo, or other proprietary rights or information including but without limitation to images, text, page layout, or form of Cell Wellbeing without express written consent of Cell Wellbeing. No license, right, title or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result for you to use the Website including but not limited to reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the IP on this Site is strictly prohibited. All material directly or indirectly located on this Site is to be used only for your purpose of using Cell Wellbeing’s Services. Any unauthorised use of the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
8. No Liability for Information on this Website
- 8.1 We have taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within this Website is correct and up-to-date, however, by using this Website, you accept that: The Apps are not a medical device and should not be represented and/or treated by you as such.
- 8.2 YOUR USAGE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, GADGET HEAVEN AND CELL WELLBEING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE. GADGET HEAVEN AND CELL WELLBEING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE. GADGET HEAVEN AND CELL WELLBEING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO GADGET HEAVEN AND CELL WELLBEING’ NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO THE USE OF, THE INABILITY TO USE, OR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN, THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF GADGET HEAVEN AND CELL WELLBEING HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- 8.3 The statements contained within this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Advice and recommendations given in this report or in personal consultation by phone, email, in-person, online coaching, or otherwise, is at the reader’s sole discretion and risk. You should see a qualified, licensed doctor before starting any nutritional or diet program. Information presented on this website is not to be interpreted as any kind of attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. These statements and information have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product offerings made as a result of this website are intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. You should always consult with a competent, fully-informed medical professional or health practitioner when making decisions having to do with your health. You are advised to investigate and educate yourself about any health-related actions and choices you make.
9. Links to Third-Party Site
- The Site may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. These links are available for your convenience and are intended only to enable access to these third-party sites and for no other purpose. Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing does not warrant or make any representation about the substance, quality, functionality, accuracy, fitness, privacy setting for particular purpose of any such third-party sites. Any link to a third-party site presented on our Website does not constitute sponsorship, endorsement, approval or responsibility by Gadget Heaven or Cell Wellbeing. Please review the conditions of use for all third-party sites for more information about the terms and conditions that apply to your use of these sites. Where any interactions between site users take place, we accept no responsibility for any harassment, annoyance or the transmission of any offensive, illegal or derogatory material(s).
- We are unable to guarantee that third parties will not be able to independently gain access to confidential information or data (including without limitation payment details and details of your personal identity) passing to or via this Website. Accordingly, we do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you as a result of any use or misuse of any such confidential information or data by any such third party and you agree and acknowledge that your use of this Website shall be solely at your own risk.
- As a condition to the use of this Website, you agree to defend, indemnify, hold harmless Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing and its respective directors, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, agents, officers, employees, from and against any claim, liabilities, losses, damages, inquiries, demand, suits, costs, and expenses which including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses arising out of or otherwise relating to your usage of this Website. In furtherance, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Cell Wellbeing and its respective directors, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, agents, officers, employees, harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs), in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or the representations, warranties, and covenants or your use of this Website. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in Gadget Heaven's and Cell Wellbeing’s defence of any claim. We reserve the right, as its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing.
12. Prohibitions/Prohibited Uses
- 12.1 You must not misuse this Website and the Services. As a condition of your usage of this Website and the Services, you agree, covenant and undertake that you are bound to the followings including but not limited to:
- Not to store, transmit, publish or disseminate any obscene, hateful, pornography, racist, or any other illicit, contrary to public policy or otherwise objectionable content;
- Not to store, transmit, publish or disseminate any content that promotes or relates to information about illegal activities or causes personal harm or injury against any individual or group (including defamation, insults, abuse, etc.);
- Not to infringe the copyright, trademark, trade name, logo, trade secret or any other intellectual property rights of a third party or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of a third party;
- Not to encourage, assist or authorized any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineering, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, Cell Wellbeing’s Website, whether in whole or in part, or to create any derivative works from or of Cell Wellbeing’s Website;
- not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation to accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; trying to change the behavior of the Website; attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach the security or authentication measures;
- not to misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain un-authorised access to the websites. You must not attack the websites via a denial of-service attack or a distributed denial service of attack. By breaching this provision, it tantamount to a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate fully with any such authorities by disclosing your identity to them;
- misrepresent your identity or represent yourself as another entity;
- not to directly or indirectly, promote the sale of Cell Wellbeing’s products and Services vide any network marketing organization/companies or through any MLM or direct selling schemes without prior written consent from the Company. use the information provided within the Website to develop a competing product against Cell Wellbeing; and
- not to commit and will not attempt to initiate any transaction that may contravene to any anti-money laundering legislation such as such as to transform illegally obtained funds gain into seemingly legitimate funds. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Cell Wellbeing is obliged to comply with anti-money laundering legislation and you must provide us with any information we require before a contract comes into effect between us.
- 12.2 You hereby agree to indemnify us in full and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and other costs whatsoever suffered or incurred as a result of any breach of your obligations under Clause 12.1, including, but not limited to, any claims made against us by any third party.
13. Termination or Suspension of Account
- 13.1 Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing are entitled, at their own sole discretion, to terminate and/or to suspend your account at any time, if: –
- You have committed any breach of any of its obligations or covenants, particularly under Clause 12 of this Agreement; or
- Gadget Heaven or Cell Wellbeing has sufficient evidence to prove that you have acted in whatsoever manner that has caused Gadget Heaven or Cell Wellbeing to be in disrepute and/or to suffer financially; or
- You being a company, has a winding up petition commenced against the it or enters into liquidation whether compulsory or voluntary or has a receiver appointed; or
- You have entered into an arrangement of the benefit of its creditor(s); and/or whenever any of the event referred to in this clause happens to or in relation to any one or more of them; or
- You have used Gadget Heaven's or Cell Wellbeing’s name and/or IP in any sort of materials, whether printed or soft copy, without written consent from Gadget Heaven or Cell Wellbeing.
- 13.2 Upon termination or suspension of your account as a result of Clause 13 hereof, all credits in your account shall be forfeited absolutely. Notwithstanding the termination or suspension, Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing reserves its absolute right to commence legal proceedings against you for any antecedent breach.
14. Sales and Marketing Materials
- All sales and marketing materials relating to the distribution of the Apps must have prior written approval from Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing before any use or distribution. Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing may make available to distributors/purchasers of the Apps and the current appropriate pricing formats. These published prices to you, must be adhered to, at all times and in all situations. Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing will rigorously enforce the adherence to these published prices and any deviation by you, will result in your account being frozen/terminated. Any exceptions to the pricing structure you have been given must be confirmed in writing by Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing’s management. Any situations where multiple branch/outlet sales are presented by you, and may require “special pricing” must have the acknowledgement and agreement of the particular situation in question, agreed in writing by your Country Manager and/or Cell Wellbeing’s management.
15. Media Policies and Procedures
- Should you receive any inquiries from the media regarding the Cell-Wellbeing App, please contact Gadget Heaven’s Public Relations team immediately, as they can provide the appropriate support and press materials. We would also remind you of the Operator/Screener Policies and Procedures related to contacting third-parties on behalf of the company. An operator may not contact or promote the products, services, or opportunity through interviews with the media, articles in publications, news reports, or any other public information, trade, or industry information source, unless specifically authorized, in writing, by Cell Wellbeing’s Corporate Communications or designated representative. This includes private, paid membership, or “closed group” publications. All media contacts or inquiries should be immediately referred to Gadget Heaven’s Public Relations Department
- 16.1 We will not be liable to you for failure to perform or delay in performance of any obligations caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”), including without limitation, any difficulties experienced by you in accessing the Website. A Force Majeure Event shall be include any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include in particular (without limitation) the following: strikes, lock outs or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or another natural disaster; Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions, of any government; and any shipping, postal, or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
- 16.2 This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you, Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing relating to your use of this Website and shall supersede and replace all other contracts (except, where applicable), discussions, letters or communications (whether written or oral) relating to the subject matter hereof save that neither party excludes liability for any fraudulent misrepresentations made by it to the other party upon which the other party can be shown to have relied.
- 16.3 Your usage of the Website is governed by the laws of Germany and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German (Cologne) courts in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of your use of or access to the Website.
- 16.4 If any provision of this Agreement or the application of any provision hereto to any person or circumstances is held to be invalid, unenforceable or otherwise, illegal, the remainder of this Agreement and the application of such other provisions shall not be affected.
- 16.5 No waiver by Cell Wellbeing at any time of any breach by you or a third party or compliance with any condition or provision of this Agreement to be performed by you or a third party shall be construed as a waiver of similar or dis-similar provisions or conditions at the same or at any prior or subsequent time.
- 16.6 For the purpose of delivery of notices under this Agreement the address of Cell Wellbeing is:
Cell Wellbeing LtdAddress:9/F China Merchant Buildings303-307 Des Voeux Road CentralSheung WanHong Kong
and for Gadget Heaven and rifeforum.com
Gadget HeavenC/o Peter WalkerFreiburger Str. 1750859 CologneGermany
17. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
- The Content of this Website has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and that the product(s) on this Website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases. Any recommendations originating from this Website any personal consultations by phone, email, in person, or any online consultations/discussions, are at your sole risks. You should and are advised to consult a qualified and licensed medical professional or health practitioner before starting any nutritional diet program or regime. Content of this Website or originating from it is not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. No product offerings are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases. You should always consult a qualified and licensed medical professional or health practitioner when making decisions regarding your health. You are advised to investigate and educate yourself about any health-based actions and choices you make.
- What information we collect;
- How we use that information;
- How we may share that information;
- How we protect your information;
- What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
- 18.2 INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your information which will be collected by us for the use of the Apps and forum, includes but not limited to the followings: –
- Your name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your personal details, such as gender, weight and height;
- Your mailing address;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your phone number;
through the following ways:-
1. Information you give us
We collect and store information that you have provided to us through our Website, mobile applications, and/or to our appointed personnel and/or Country Manager and/or Distributors as the case may be.
2. Information we get from your usage of our services.
We collect and store information when you make use of the Apps or forums.
3. E-mail Communications:
The purpose of emails is to help us to make e-mails more useful and interesting, we will receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from the Website if your computer supports such capabilities.
- 18.3 HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your information provided to us may be processed by entities (in or outside of the Europe) within Gadget Heaven and Cell Wellbeing Group of Companies (including related companies, subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies and outsourcing partners).
The information we have collected will be used including but not limited to: –
- Fulfilling orders, App services or the request of any information;
- Sending of reminder emails after 30 days from the last App subscription;
- Tracking and confirming online orders;
- Delivery for the products purchased (if applicable);
- Establishing and managing your accounts;
- Communicating things like special events and surveys, which you are not obliged to complete but which will be completely confidential and analyzed anonymously; and/or
- Using and disclosing other information in aggregate for research, marketing and strategic development purposes to enhance our services.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
- 18.4 HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. If you provide information to any of the businesses or Website owned or operated by us, this information may be combined or shared among us including affiliates and subsidiaries. Each of the service provider and/or consultants will be governed by each of their privacy policies, as applicable.In general, we will not share your information to any third party unless we’ve received your prior consent or if any of the following circumstances applies:-We may need to share your information with any third party including but not limited to any of our appointed App Manager, Distributors, consultants, logistic companies, payment gateway, service providers) to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and/or services as required by you;
- Delivering packages to you;
- Servicing products purchased by you;
- Sending marketing communications to the users;
- Fulfilling subscription services;
- Conducting research and analysis; and
- Processing credit/debit card payments.
- As required by the Law
- 18.5 HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. We further use a variety of information security measures for the purpose to create layers of fraud or theft protection and risk reduction in order to protect your online transactions with us. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us are controlled and blocked from any potential exposure to internet fraud or identity theft that might hijack your account (account takeover fraud). Thus, your usage of the Website is at your own risk.
- 18.6 YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications;
- Update and correct your personal information;
- Deactivate your account; and
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our Website, online service, online application, mobile application, blog, community forum or to our appointed personnel, Country Managers, S-Drive operators or Distributors. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information as a result of your continuous usage of our services, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
*Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet as third parties may retain screen shots on our Website pages (e.g., cache files).
- 18.7 LIMITING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, FURTHER ENQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
If you would like to obtain further information on how to limit the processing of your personal information by us; or you have any further query; or you would like to make a complaint in respect of your personal information, you may contact us by email.
- 18.8 COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
- 18.9 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Impressum / Imprint
As we have offices in Germany, we are legally obliged to provide a German language Imprint.
Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG
Freiburger Str. 17
Freiburger Str. 17
Telefon US: +1 (267) 949-4033
Telefon US: +1 (267) 949-4033
Telefon UK: +44 203 5822480
Fax DE: +49-2234-3896513
E-Mail: Hier Klicken.
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE121942887
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt nach § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE121942887
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt nach § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Freiburger Str. 17
Freiburger Str. 17
Haftung für Inhalte
Haftung für Links
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Als Diensteanbieter sind wir gemäß § 7 Abs.1 TMG für eigene Inhalte auf diesen Seiten nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Nach §§ 8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet, übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen zu überwachen oder nach Umständen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hinweisen. Verpflichtungen zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleiben hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung ist jedoch erst ab dem Zeitpunkt der Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung möglich. Bei Bekanntwerden von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden wir diese Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Haftung für Links
Unser Angebot enthält Links zu externen Webseiten Dritter, auf deren Inhalte wir keinen Einfluss haben. Deshalb können wir für diese fremden Inhalte auch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Für die Inhalte der verlinkten Seiten ist stets der jeweilige Anbieter oder Betreiber der Seiten verantwortlich. Die verlinkten Seiten wurden zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung auf mögliche Rechtsverstöße überprüft. Rechtswidrige Inhalte waren zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung nicht erkennbar. Eine permanente inhaltliche Kontrolle der verlinkten Seiten ist jedoch ohne konkrete Anhaltspunkte einer Rechtsverletzung nicht zumutbar. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Links umgehend entfernen.
Die durch die Seitenbetreiber erstellten Inhalte und Werke auf diesen Seiten unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht. Die Vervielfältigung, Bearbeitung, Verbreitung und jede Art der Verwertung außerhalb der Grenzen des Urheberrechtes bedürfen der schriftlichen Zustimmung des jeweiligen Autors bzw. Erstellers. Downloads und Kopien dieser Seite sind nur für den privaten, nicht kommerziellen Gebrauch gestattet. Soweit die Inhalte auf dieser Seite nicht vom Betreiber erstellt wurden, werden die Urheberrechte Dritter beachtet. Insbesondere werden Inhalte Dritter als solche gekennzeichnet. Sollten Sie trotzdem auf eine Urheberrechtsverletzung aufmerksam werden, bitten wir um einen entsprechenden Hinweis. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Die Nutzung unserer Webseite ist in der Regel ohne Angabe personenbezogener Daten möglich. Soweit auf unseren Seiten personenbezogene Daten (beispielsweise Name, Anschrift oder eMail-Adressen) erhoben werden, erfolgt dies, soweit möglich, stets auf freiwilliger Basis. Diese Daten werden ohne Ihre ausdrückliche Zustimmung nicht an Dritte weitergegeben.
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass die Datenübertragung im Internet (z.B. bei der Kommunikation per E-Mail) Sicherheitslücken aufweisen kann. Ein lückenloser Schutz der Daten vor dem Zugriff durch Dritte ist nicht möglich.
Der Nutzung von im Rahmen der Impressumspflicht veröffentlichten Kontaktdaten durch Dritte zur Übersendung von nicht ausdrücklich angeforderter Werbung und Informationsmaterialien wird hiermit ausdrücklich widersprochen. Die Betreiber der Seiten behalten sich ausdrücklich rechtliche Schritte im Falle der unverlangten Zusendung von Werbeinformationen, etwa durch Spam-Mails, vor.
Diese Website benutzt Google Analytics, einen Webanalysedienst der Google Inc. (''Google''). Google Analytics verwendet sog. ''Cookies'', Textdateien, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung der Website durch Sie ermöglicht. Die durch den Cookie erzeugten Informationen über Ihre Benutzung dieser Website (einschließlich Ihrer IP-Adresse) wird an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert. Google wird diese Informationen benutzen, um Ihre Nutzung der Website auszuwerten, um Reports über die Websiteaktivitäten für die Websitebetreiber zusammenzustellen und um weitere mit der Websitenutzung und der Internetnutzung verbundene Dienstleistungen zu erbringen. Auch wird Google diese Informationen gegebenenfalls an Dritte übertragen, sofern dies gesetzlich vorgeschrieben oder soweit Dritte diese Daten im Auftrag von Google verarbeiten. Google wird in keinem Fall Ihre IP-Adresse mit anderen Daten der Google in Verbindung bringen. Sie können die Installation der Cookies durch eine entsprechende Einstellung Ihrer Browser Software verhindern; wir weisen Sie jedoch darauf hin, dass Sie in diesem Fall gegebenenfalls nicht sämtliche Funktionen dieser Website voll umfänglich nutzen können. Durch die Nutzung dieser Website erklären Sie sich mit der Bearbeitung der über Sie erhobenen Daten durch Google in der zuvor beschriebenen Art und Weise und zu dem zuvor benannten Zweck einverstanden.
Diese Website benutzt Google Adsense, einen Webanzeigendienst der Google Inc., USA (''Google''). Google Adsense verwendet sog. ''Cookies'' (Textdateien), die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung der Website durch Sie ermöglicht. Google Adsense verwendet auch sog. ''Web Beacons'' (kleine unsichtbare Grafiken) zur Sammlung von Informationen. Durch die Verwendung des Web Beacons können einfache Aktionen wie der Besucherverkehr auf der Webseite aufgezeichnet und gesammelt werden. Die durch den Cookie und/oder Web Beacon erzeugten Informationen über Ihre Benutzung dieser Website (einschließlich Ihrer IP-Adresse) werden an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert. Google wird diese Informationen benutzen, um Ihre Nutzung der Website im Hinblick auf die Anzeigen auszuwerten, um Reports über die Websiteaktivitäten und Anzeigen für die Websitebetreiber zusammenzustellen und um weitere mit der Websitenutzung und der Internetnutzung verbundene Dienstleistungen zu erbringen. Auch wird Google diese Informationen gegebenenfalls an Dritte übertragen, sofern dies gesetzlich vorgeschrieben oder soweit Dritte diese Daten im Auftrag von Google verarbeiten. Google wird in keinem Fall Ihre IP-Adresse mit anderen Daten der Google in Verbindung bringen. Das Speichern von Cookies auf Ihrer Festplatte und die Anzeige von Web Beacons können Sie verhindern, indem Sie in Ihren Browser-Einstellungen ''keine Cookies akzeptieren'' wählen (Im MS Internet-Explorer unter ''Extras > Internetoptionen > Datenschutz > Einstellung''; im Firefox unter ''Extras > Einstellungen > Datenschutz > Cookies''); wir weisen Sie jedoch darauf hin, dass Sie in diesem Fall gegebenenfalls nicht sämtliche Funktionen dieser Website voll umfänglich nutzen können. Durch die Nutzung dieser Website erklären Sie sich mit der Bearbeitung der über Sie erhobenen Daten durch Google in der zuvor beschriebenen Art und Weise und zu dem zuvor benannten Zweck einverstanden.
Information according to § 5 TMG
Freiburger Str. 17
Phone US: +1 (267) 949-4033
Phone UK: +44 203 5822480
Fax DE: +49-2234-3896513
Email: Click Here.
Sales Tax ID:
Sales tax identification number according to §27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE121942887
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Freiburger Str. 17
Liability for contents
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with the general laws pursuant to § 7 Para.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as on our sides personal data (such as name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected, this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam mails.
This website uses Google Adsense, a web advertising service of Google Inc, USA (''Google''). Google Adsense uses so-called ''cookies'' (text files), which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. Google Adsense also uses so-called ''web beacons'' (small invisible graphics) to collect information. Through the use of the web beacon, simple actions such as visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website in relation to the advertisements, compiling reports on website activity and advertisements for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive and the display of web beacons by selecting ''do not accept cookies'' in your browser settings (in MS Internet Explorer under ''Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Setting''; in Firefox under ''Tools > Settings > Privacy > Cookies''); however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Translated into English with DeepL.com - In case of dispute, the German version is valid.